I have recently been nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award, a brand new award created by Colton Beckwith. Here it is:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Here are the questions that were presented by the creator of the award himself, Colton Beckwith. (I am honored to be one of the first to be nominated):
- Would you rather go without meat or dairy? — The question posed is an interesting one. Dairy, I suppose. I would grieve the loss of ice cream, though.
- What kind of music do you normally listen to? — Hymns, arranged hymns, and gospel music are the main categories. I also listen to some of what one might have called contemporary before the false-doctrine, knock-off of a secular rock, rap, and pop music took over the genre name.
- Is there a specific word that sums up your blog? — Perhaps “Perspective” That is what this blog is designed to offer when it comes to serving God and standing for freedom in the economy and in all other aspects of life.
- What is a post on your blog that you want as many people as possible to see? — While I would appreciate more traffic from fellow students and others as a whole, one post I might choose is What is This Student’s Perspective? In this post, I explained a little about what my site is really about.
- On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the device you are writing this award post on? — The device I am using is an Asus Altec Lancing with an Intel Core i5 processor. It is currently running Windows 7. I would give this device an 8. Here is why:
- Because it is a Windows 7, this device does not perform to the standards of an equivalent Windows 10 computer. Additionally, it is no longer supported.
- The system itself runs well. It is fast, and not too glitchy, though it does not run as well as it used to.
- It is easy to use. Windows 7 has a very user-friendly interface.
Bored yet? Do not worry. I am finished. I now present my seven unique questions for my nominees (who will soon be announced):
- Are you wearing a mask? Do you wear one in public? Why?
- Has your blog increased or decreased in traffic since March 11th?
- Do you believe the government is allowed to close the economy? If so, on what basis?
- Chevy or Ford?
- Windows or Mac?
- How many clocks can you find in and around your house?
- How much paper have you used in the last week?
And now for my ten nominees:
Are you still reading? I’m glad you are, for I have more to say! Here are a few things you should know:
- Be on the lookout for a new Aidan Beckwith Piano Music upload. I have one just waiting to be uploaded. I will note, though, that this one will be a little different. You see, our family has a knack for losing micro SD cards. One of these poor lost SD cards happened to belong to one of the cameras that was used at the Simpson University taping. Thus, you may notice that my next recording will have a slight difference in audio quality. Additionally, there is only one angle. Nonetheless, they will be published. I hope to have one out tomorrow!
- The Let’s Go Camping *all readers click away* crowdfunding campaign is under way, and your support of ANY amount is greatly appreciated. Right now, we have a mini goal of $100, which I will tell you more about in an upcoming Producer Update.
Thank you for reading.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Aidan Beckwith Piano Music